FMG recognizes the need for widespread financial Education, particularly among middle-income individuals and families who are typically overlooked by the financial industry and could readily benefit from exposure to the latest financial concepts and solutions. Most families today are struggling to make ends meet. As a result, they:
1. Are one or two paychecks from being out on the street?
2. When reading a menu, look at the prices on the right before looking at the entrees.
3. Can’t afford to have one spouse stay home with the children.
4. Argue over finances with the person they love most.
5. Lead quiet lives of desperation. With an alarming lack of education about financial fundamentals, people need the tools and guidance to help them make informed choices to meet today’s challenges.
6. FMG helps families by showing them a new approach to their finances.
7. Encourage them to take stock of their finances by completing a FMG Financial Dream Map.
8. Introduce them to financial concepts typically reserved for the wealthy.